Bus Drivers Needed

Do you have a Commercial Class B California Driver’s License with a passenger endorsement? Would you be interested in getting one (be forewarned, it’s no easy task). Driving for the church, be it for student ministries, missions or international students, is a great way to serve.

If you have such a license or would be interested in getting one to serve the church, please contact John Schaefer (714-257-4334) or Patti Matterson (714-257-4315).


Comments are closed.