Reports to: Technology Director
Works closely with: Technology Director, Worship Producer
Works: Part Time (20 hours/week)
The AV Technician is an entry level position for someone who wants to passionately serve in the technical fields of sound, lighting, and video. This will involve hands on setup of worship bands, campus activities, sound, video system installations, and maintenance of these systems. This position will have flexible hours with both weekday and weekend work.
- Setup and teardown for worship services and rehearsals
- Operation of systems during worship services
- Opportunities to train volunteers during worship services and rehearsals
- Maintain Venue “Step Sheet” manual
- Assist with staffing for seasonal events, memorials services, etc.
Technical Systems Maintenance—35%
- Assist in venue maintenance
Projector lamps and filter replacement
Mic cable repair
Mic stand maintenance
- Venue equipment inventory
- Expendables inventory
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.