Love for Life—Winter 2018
Sundays, January 21–March 25, 2–4pm in NC180
A nine-week class for SERIOUSLY DATING or ENGAGED couples who are considering marriage. In this class you will build skills in:
- communication and conflict resolution
- handling finances together
- roles and expectations in marriage,
- understanding the influence of family of origin
- nurturing your spiritual relationship as a couple
- learning about your sexual and emotional intimacy needs
The cost of $150 per couple includes a customized couple assessment. This printed report identifies personality strengths and differences in YOUR specific relationship, based on your answers to a group of questions, and provides personalized suggestions for your ongoing growth together.
Marriage Coaches will walk with you through several important in-class conversations, and are an ongoing resource for your relationship even after the class has ended. In our final session, we will hear from a panel of married couples, married from 1 to 50 years—and you’ll be able to ask them any questions you want to ask!
Questions? Contact Cheri Ross at 714-257-4330. Register via the EvFree App or the button below.REGISTER HERE for Love for Life