Front Desk Liaison
Front Desk Liaison
Served by: Office Manager & Director of HOST Ministry
Serves: HOST volunteers, wedding and memorial coordinators, all staff
Works: Part-time, 24-27 hours per week Reception Hours: M-Th 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with an hour lunch break
Provide care and assistance to those who visit or call the church and coordinate care for those who wish to celebrate a wedding or memorial on campus.
- Represent the church with a professional and caring first touch to anyone that calls or comes into the offices.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff members.
- Greet all vendors and visitors. Announce visitors to appropriate staff.
- Maintain front reception area so it is clean and safe.
- Open and close front office doors to staff area.
- Prepare all outgoing USPS mail, UPS and Fed Ex packages.
- Distribute incoming mail to appropriate staff.
- Maintain the office phone list and distribute as needed.
- Keep current on church activities and ministries in order to answer questions and direct phone calls to the appropriate people/departments.
- Coordinate all-church calendar and make daily check to confirm website alignment with monthly, weekly and daily schedule.
- Prepare deposit money as needed.
- Organize lost and found.
Memorials & Weddings–45%
- Receive inquiries as first point of contact for bereaved family or bride and groom.
- Coordinate room and technology reservations.
- Process contracts and invoices; manage memorial reception supplies.
- Coordinate event logistics team, designate assignments, confirm final detail sheet, and be available to serve and answer questions of team members related to composing programs, creating directional signs, staging easels, podiums, guestbook stands etc.
- Interface with pastors and volunteers in Alongside and Bereavement teams.
- Serves as liaison between logistics team members and facilities staff.
- Relay wedding and memorial details to e-news team.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Assist other staff members with projects as needed.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.