Served by: Shepherd of Kids Ministry
Works: Part time, approx. 15 hrs/week
Serves: Sunday volunteers
To train, equip and coordinate a team of volunteers in creating a safe, loving and nurturing environment for kids, allowing families to drop off their kids while participating in the life of the church.
Oversee, Coordinate and Facilitate Sunday Ministry – 80%
- Recruiting volunteers to serve
- Scheduling for Sunday
- Planning/scheduling volunteers
- Phone confirmations (nursery is a co-op)
- Evaluation and on-going coaching of volunteers
- On-site supervision, problem-solving, substituting, etc.
- Volunteer appreciation
Prep for Ministry – 10%
- Shopping for supplies
- Cleaning and replenishing nursery supplies
Other ministry – 10%
- Participate in Kids Ministry and other staff meetings when needed
- Coordinate child care for special kids ministry events, such as VBS, family nights, volunteer training meetings
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.