Part Time Maintenance Staff
Served by: Assistant Director of Campus Operations
Works: Part time, Non-Exempt, 27 hours per week
The maintenance team ensures proper maintenance, clean-up and support of all areas and events on both campuses.
- Assist with completing service requests.
- Report potential problems and assist with the solution.
- Maintain current facilities (paint, repair, build, carry, load/unload, replace, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize workload for maximum effect.
Ministry Support: 20%
- Support staff and others in an attempt to enhance their ministries.
- Assist with troubleshooting events and provide as needed support for ministry activities occurring on the church grounds.
- Attends weekly staff meeting and weekly facility team meeting.
- Maintain the grounds by power wash, trash removal, litter patrol, blow off debris, etc.
- Monthly sanitization of playground equipment.
- Daily removal of rubber chips in the playground.
- Assist with the ordering and cleaning of tablecloths and umbrellas.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to climb ladders, bend, squat, push and lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.