Preschool Lead Infant Teacher
Lead Teachers must have completed 15 ECE units of Early Childhood education, including 3 units in Infant/Toddler courses from an accredited State-approved school.
Served by: Preschool Director
Works with: Preschool Teacher Aides, Preschool Support Staff
Works: Part time and seasonal, approximately 25 hours per week
EvFree Preschool Teachers serve as missionaries to the kids and families of our community. The teacher brings spiritual leadership and development to the classroom environment, and works as part of a team to foster a climate of faith and growth through the school’s activities. Preschool Lead Teachers are responsible for classroom preparation, teaching and supervision of children. This is an ideal opportunity for a person passionate about combining classroom excellence with spiritual development.
Teaching and Classroom Management: 80%
- Give full attention to safety, physical and emotional well-being of the children.
- Set classroom objectives in coordination with assigned curriculum.
- Prepare monthly newsletter for parents, including learning objectives and themes.
- Plan and arrange classroom activity centers such as home center, science center, art supplies, music equipment, library center, toy tables, block center, concept games, cooking activities, bulletin boards, free play, art activity, story circle, outside time, music, movement, sharing, and activities to develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Assure children’s bathroom and diaper needs are met (if applicable).
- Daily classroom set up.
- Supervise playground activity.
Spiritual Direction: 10%
- Cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines.
- Participate in daily group prayer time with preschool staff.
- Model Biblical principles in interactions with parents and children. Focus on becoming acquainted with each parent and giving special attention to each child.
- Lead class prayers at snack and lunch times.
- Incorporate faith principles into curriculum and classroom environment.
- Prepare monthly list of supplies needs.
- Participate in staff meetings.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.