Served by: Shepherd of Response Ministries
Works: Full-time, Exempt
Serves: Volunteers, Contractors
The Video Storyteller will seek to realize the envisioned future of Fullerton Free’s vision through visual communication of storytelling and ministry content. Under the direction of the Shepherd of Response Ministries and working in partnership with other Communications team members and ministry leaders, the Video Storyteller shall generate creative ministry content and produce high-quality, compelling video and audio assets that tell the stories of Fullerton Free to internal and external audiences, supporting the church’s overall ministry objectives and priorities.
Content Creation: 40%
- Considering the church mission, vision and breadth of ministry objectives and priorities, envision, plan, and execute a strategy for regular generation, production and delivery of ministry content. Potential content is likely to include personal testimonies/stories, ministry overviews, event previews and recaps, as well as other creative avenues for storytelling.
- Ensure creative projects align spiritually and on-message with Fullerton Free’s stated mission, vision, and overall voice.
- Execute brand strategy. Align the vibe and feel of all video communication to brand values.
- Be consistently on-alert to capture possible story leads for follow-up.
- Be readily available to capture stories, both planned and occasionally on-the-spot.
Video Direction & Production: 40%
- Provide overall direction for all matters of video communication and storytelling efforts.
- Conceptualize, storyboard, script, shoot and edit videos, including storytelling, testimony interviews, worship-inspiring engagement, and creative promotions.
- Deliver high-quality engagement on all digital channels. Includes preparing all final content and assets for use in various delivery channels such as website, social media, worship services, and campus digital signage.
- Work with worship teams and worship producer to integrate videos into worship services.
- Maintain an organized archive of digital assets and video resources.
Team Leadership: 15%
- Recruit, develop, manage and mentor team of volunteer videographers, editors, and production assistants for direction and execution of visual story telling.
- Implement, oversee and champion internal processes and systems for the execution of video storytelling effort.
- In partnership with the Art Director, maintain, protect and expand team resources for videography/photography production.
Other Ministry: 5%
- Cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines.
- Participate in staff meetings and other leadership meetings as needed.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.