Served by: Women’s Ministry Shepherd
Works: Part time/hourly, 15 hrs a week
Serves: Childcare Workers
Coordinate childcare and programming for Women’s Ministries and Special Events.
Coordinating Childcare Program ― 50%
- Act as a “first contact” to parents and caregivers who attend ministries of the church.
- Work closely with lay leaders and staff to create a welcoming and safe environment for children attending.
- Build reliable and trustworthy pool of childcare providers.
Oversight and Support of Childcare Workers ― 50%
- Train workers on the policies and procedures of Fullerton Free as pertains to children.
- Develop lessons and crafts for Tuesday/Thursday ministries (MOPS/Pursuit).
- Schedule workers for each room (in compliance with childcare regulations).
- Purchase supplies for crafts and snacks as necessary.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.