Served by: Shepherd of Women’s Ministry
Serves: Women’s Ministry team members, volunteer leaders; Shepherd of Frontier Ministries as needed
Works: Part time, non-exempt, Monday-Friday, 20 hours; occasional special events
This position will serve as the acting administrative contact for Women’s Ministry (and some aspects of Men’s Ministry) within the office. While this position is highly administrative in nature, it allows flexibility in participating with special events, and provides a voice in strategizing as well as assessment and evaluating of ongoing and new initiatives.
- Candidates should be highly skilled in both verbal and written communication, and provide comprehensive knowledge of various computer skills and social media usage.
- Candidate should be personable, responsive, have strong phone skills and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with programs such as InDesign and ProPresenter is expected.
Office Work 45%
- Provide administrative support for women’s Bible studies, weekly groups, events.
- Answer phone calls, emails, walk-in inquiries regarding women’s programs.
- Provide registration oversight and administrative support for events.
- Cover front desk during appointed times.
- Create and submit publicity for women’s ministries offerings.
- Manage social media, blog and women’s page.
- Print and prepare information or design elements as needed.
- Work with Communication team on all WM brochures for the fall and spring.
- Interface with e-news team for both Women’s and Men’s events.
- Manage group and events teams’ schedules and room reservation updates.
Team Participation 20%
- Weekly meetings, quarterly days-away with Women’s Ministries team.
- Proposal, initiation, management and evaluation of women’s ministries as directed/coached.
Men’s Ministries (Frontier Pastor) Support 10%
- Manage finances and reimbursements as requested.
- Provide registration oversight and administrative support for men’s events, collectives, retreat etc.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with EvFree Fullerton’s Statement of Faith.